R20 - day 65
While working on the backyard, I noticed that the umbrella stand was in need of some beautification itself. It was a gift from my dad {thank you!} along with the umbrella last summer, but needed some repair due to rust. It has been really fun to have in the summery months. I wasn't sure how to go about fixing it up, but with a little inspiration from some of my favorite blogs, I thought I would give it a go. I went to my go-to store and looked at the spray paint aisle. Hmmmmm, choices. I have to admit that I was wanting something in the aqua family but no such luck. I settled for plain and simple.
I had no idea what I was doing but followed the directions on the can and I think it turned out really well. A couple of coats later, it is now all shiny and pretty! ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!