R20 - day 59
I made it to June.
I am beat, tired, wore out, droopy...I didn't think that I would get this weary during the outage, but I have.
It is hard to make it through these days lately without being grumpy, irritable, unkind.
I broke down the other night and just cried.
Why am I being like this?
I shouldn't be complaining. I could totally have it worse. My husband could be on a night-shift, he could be deployed to another country, he could be working a job in another town...
I just miss him.
My solace during this whole thing is that next month, we are going to Hawaii!
Going to Hawaii. Going to Hawaii. Going to Hawaii. It has now become my mantra, I think it might help. ☺
This picture makes me happy.
Thanks for listening.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!