R20 - day 106
We have hit birthday season here, YAY! I am getting excited over the party theme that Little Cute has requested. It incorporates a few of her favorite things. Can you guess what it is?? ☺
I probably won't be blogging much in the next month. I will be decorating for my dearest friend's baby shower, serving as maid of honor in my sister's wedding, seeing family and getting ready for Little Cute's birthday. Whew! Before I know it, it will be time for school to start.
Oh and to update a bit...The outage is still in full swing. David has been home on vacation and won't be headed back to work for a few more days. It has been wonderful having him home, I feel truly spoiled. The outlook for finishing soon doesn't seem to bright. We will probably know more details when he gets back to work. The last bit of info we were given was a possible finish at the beginning of August, I am not holding my breath. {sigh} It truly feels like the outage that will never end. 106 days and counting...
The girls had a great time with Grammy while we were away. She kept them busy with making scrapbooks {teary mom moment}, feeding the ducks, crafting and painting, trips to the store, eating yummy treats, decorating cupcakes, movie nights, computer games, water balloons and running around in the sprinkler. My heart was so blessed to see and hear about their adventures. Thank you, Mom for making our time away possible and special. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!