You are growing up into such a sweet and caring little girl. I can't believe you are now, 6!
Here are some of the things you like to do: ☺
play with your sister, she is your favorite and your best.
look at Charlie and Lola books.
snuggle.
pretend to cook with my kitchen things.
ride your scooter.
play with your friends.
drink pink milk.
dress up.
wear my "clompy" shoes.
draw beautiful pictures.
write/draw notes and pictures to cheer up those you love.
you love to play with your little animals.
play Barbies!
laugh and giggle, especially when I try to take your picture.
say I love you, to make me smile.
are an awesome help around the house.
are very fashionable. ☺
wiggle, wiggle, wiggle that wiggly tooth.
and last but not least, you gave your heart to Christ.
You have brought so much joy to our family and those around you.
We love you very, very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!