I am soo happy to be back to blogging! This past weekend I was in California for my sister's wedding {pictures to come!} and family reunion. It was so wonderful being there. I realized how special my dad's side of the family is. I miss them so much already!
I have been putting together the last minute things for this Saturday. I can't believe that Little Cute's birthday is just around the corner. Yay! I saw this idea here. It was my first time to make a "bag topper" using my Silhouette. I am digging the ability to use perferation in your creations. Each bag will be filled with a favorite snack of Little Cute's. Can you guess what it is? ☺
I also had some leftover circles from my garland. I cut out some sixes and made a few cute tags to tie onto another favor item. How did I survive NOT having a Silhouette?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!