October 8, 2011

Angry Birds Party - the invites.

In case you have been living under a rock and don't know what Angry Birds are, you can find more about them here. As with many fun things sweeping the nation, it has swept into our home. It is such a fun game and even though it is a game of 'mindless playing', you do have to strategize. Big Sis loves them.


She was doodling the other day and made these cute drawings. Don't you love the notebook lines? {sigh} I said, "Why don't we use those for your birthday invites?" The look of glee on her face was priceless. This is what we came up with.


It was lots of fun working on them together. I did the cutting and prepping, she did the gluing. I'd say we make a pretty good team. ☺

 This guy was my favorite. It might be hard to see, but I love the explosion lines she made. ☺

Just in case you are wanting to have an Angry Birds Party yourself, I found the "official Angry Birds" font here. Yipee for free fonts!

2 comments:

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!