I was given a wonderful gift yesterday, time for myself. Thank you, husband! I was able to visit with my dear friend, child free. We were able to sit, drink coffee and eat blueberry muffins. It was a great day! Little did I know of the fun going on here at home. David had a fashion show with the girls...yes, a fashion show. They set up a fan, music and took pictures of this event. I guess the saying is true, "While the cat's away, the mice will play." Heehee.
October 19, 2011
Fashion Show -- a bit of nostalgia.
I was going through and doing some housekeeping in my drafts file and stumbled upon this post. It is from January 2009. I can't believe that I never posted it!! My girlies are so little. I got the biggest kick seeing my loving husband participating in all the fun. {sigh}


I was given a wonderful gift yesterday, time for myself. Thank you, husband! I was able to visit with my dear friend, child free. We were able to sit, drink coffee and eat blueberry muffins. It was a great day! Little did I know of the fun going on here at home. David had a fashion show with the girls...yes, a fashion show. They set up a fan, music and took pictures of this event. I guess the saying is true, "While the cat's away, the mice will play." Heehee.
I was given a wonderful gift yesterday, time for myself. Thank you, husband! I was able to visit with my dear friend, child free. We were able to sit, drink coffee and eat blueberry muffins. It was a great day! Little did I know of the fun going on here at home. David had a fashion show with the girls...yes, a fashion show. They set up a fan, music and took pictures of this event. I guess the saying is true, "While the cat's away, the mice will play." Heehee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!