#1. If you are feeling frumpy and bleh, go get a haircut and color {if you can spare the $$}!! I just came back from a little hair beautification and it totally helped perk me up. It is amazing how fun and flirty you can feel after coming back from the salon. Ahhhh.
#2. Cardboard = easy movers. I am telling you, a HUGE help. I had to move this beautiful piece of furniture to another location while we do a little upgrading to our casa. I could barely move it on the carpet without the legs getting bogged down.
I just grabbed some cardboard out of the garage and cut a piece for each leg. Ta-daaa, super awesomeness. Cardboard is way less money than those easy mover thing-a-ma-jigs you can find at your local store. The money that you saved here can go towards your new haircut and color. ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!