October 28, 2011

school lunch -- a little fun & fruity.

It is hard not to get into a rut when making the girlies' lunches e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y. I have a friend who creates a list of fun things, mixtures and all sorts of cool stuff and lets her daughter pick from the list. Whoa, genius. I was so inspired that I had to do a little something to make it more fun for me them. Pinterest has also been a great place of inspiration. Some of the lunches that these moms make...wow. My girls are like me and like a little creativity but are creatures of habit. They like what they like and don't want it changed. {sigh}


I finally got a burst of random creativity. I sent this little guy in their lunches. I hope that they like him. 


{taken in secret with my phone. ☺}
  
I used some googly eyes, a little sticky-square from my scrapbook supplies and a Sharpie to make Mr. Banana. I wish I could see their faces when they open up their lunch boxes and see him peeking out...


What fun things do you like to send in your kiddos lunches??

1 comment:

  1. this is sooo cute!! And a great idea I will have to remember that for the future:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!