November 1, 2011

Happy November! -- thankfulness.

I am going to secretly admit that I am happy its November. I got really tired of all the Halloween stuff everywhere. I am happy that its now pumpkins, turkeys, colored leaves and thankfulness time. I have soo much to be thankful for, soo much. I am reminded of it everyday. I thought maybe {if I think of it} I will share a few things I am thankful for this month.

So here goes...

This one is hard to be thankful for, but I am.

I am thankful for the many, many piles around my house, the concrete dust everywhere, the giant stack of boxes in the hallway, the huge pile of debris taking up my parking spot in the garage, the brr-cold mornings because of the concrete floor and the constant feeling of chaos these last few weeks. Why am I thankful for these strange things? It means that in a few short days, I will have the floor of my dreams. The waiting, longing and desiring we have had last 9 years are finally coming to fruition.

This, my friends, is why I am thankful.

{This is the sample. I do this quite often. I know, its weird. It reminds me to be thankful for the chaos all around. Isn't it so pretty?}

1 comment:

  1. That will be so nice...much better than concrete:) I agree on getting tired of the Halloween stuff too!! And now Thanksgiving is just 4 days away!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!