I could easily spend hours looking at "random things" as my husband has put it. He teases me, but it is because he loves me so. ☺
I have found so many great ideas and have actually put several of them to use.
Pinterest #1 - Pretty Hamburgers
This is what we did and it totally worked! Aren't my hubby's hands so cute? ☺
Pinterest #2 - On the hour...
She originally used it for an anniversary present, but I used it for a special friend's 30th birthday. I had SO much fun putting it together. I used my Silhouette to get the cupcake shapes, yay!
Pinterest #3 - Bread tags = organization.
Um, all I can say is awesomeness.
Pinterest #4 Paint chip keychain.
Instead of painting little chips and putting them on a ring, I just punched a shape out of the paint sample card, punched a hole and used the complimentary rings from my local Home Depot. I wrote on the back of each punch what room is painted what. With all the fixing up here at our casa, this will be an invaluable tool matching and coordinating colors!
If you want to join in the fun, find me on Pinterest. ☺

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!