January 19, 2012

Tip-ful Tuesday on a Thursday -- how to dry out your winter boots and gloves.

I wanted to shared a tip that I have been using the last few day because it's awesome and because it can't wait till Tuesday. ☺


Our area has been shrouded in the fluffy white stuff and now today, icy pellets. My girls have been so excited and playing in it non-stop. Remember their sadness, here. ☺ Their snow clothes are on the small side, so snow creeps into their boots and gloves. 

I find it very difficult to dry out wet boots and gloves, wouldn't you agree? It's not like you can just throw them in the dryer. ☺

The quickest and easiest way to do so is to use newspaper! Just stuff each boot and set them aside to dry. The newspaper absorbs the moisture and also keeps them from getting musty and mildewy. It is quite amazing.


You can stuff your gloves with it too! You don't need to cram each finger with it, just fill it up as best you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!