I find that most flat surfaces become "catch-alls". And the straightening process is forever on-going!! But if that little spot of counter (and it is not a large space) is your "worst" problem...then really its not a problem!! :) I have seen SO MUCH WORSE!! <3 maybe just taking a minute to put things away every night? I have a pile of handouts from work that need to be organized and maybe put in a binder. In the mean time they are piled up on the top of a storage container of sheets that belong to Monica and need to be returned... :)
I find that most flat surfaces become "catch-alls". And the straightening process is forever on-going!! But if that little spot of counter (and it is not a large space) is your "worst" problem...then really its not a problem!! :) I have seen SO MUCH WORSE!! <3 maybe just taking a minute to put things away every night? I have a pile of handouts from work that need to be organized and maybe put in a binder. In the mean time they are piled up on the top of a storage container of sheets that belong to Monica and need to be returned... :)
ReplyDelete