I have another fun thing to share today. Yay!
The weather has been warming up in our part of the country. This last weekend I dusted off my iced tea maker and made several pitchers of it. It seriously hits the spot on a nice, sunny day.
Fill up your iced tea maker with the proper amounts of water and ice. I usually make 3 quarts.
{This is how I have always made ice tea. I know lots of you like to make sun tea, but I like consistency, so I use my maker. I bet you could get the similar results using the sun. Let me know if you try it. ☺}
Here is where the magic comes into play. Grab 3 regular Lipton tea bags and 2 Moroccan Mint Green Tea bags. {I have found them at most grocery stores. When I do, I stock up!} mmmmmmm.
Place them in the basket and make sure your brewing strength is set to strong.
Push the little button and wait for the tea to brew. Next thing you know, you'll have a pitcher full of fabulous ice tea!
Pour yourself a glass and place my new love on the rim after squeezing a bit in your tea.
Ahhhhhhhh, delightful.
I am weird and LOVE to drink my beverages out of plastic cups. It is also hard to photograph them in a cute and appealing way. ☺
Yay for tea, limes, and warm weather!
Have a happy Tuesday!
Coming from a tea snob, this is not iced tea. It is a cold drink made from tea dust :) Miss you :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I like it. It's kind of like "fairy dust" right? ☺ Miss you, too!!!!
ReplyDeleteand, you are weird, I don't get the plastic cup thing, lol, you are so cute. I am trying to master a condensation-proof glass...I love the sound of the ice hitting the glass. I hate the drips.
ReplyDelete