Hello friends!
I am still here.
The month of June has been a flurry of activity!
School ended, my mom came to visit, vacation to the coast, my birthday, Father's Day, crocheting, decorating for VBS, attending VBS, visiting with friends, more crocheting and everything in between. It has been so much fun.
Trying to find time to blog hasn't fit into all of that so well. I have tried several times to post via the Blogger app on my phone, but it makes me want to pull my hair out half the time. I keep getting the message, "you don't have enough data support". Really? UGH. I have thought several times of not blogging at all anymore. I am still on the fence about that one.
I do take lots of pictures using Instagram, so if you are curious about the goings on when blog posts are nil...come take a peek. @casadecupcake ☺
Hopefully, July will slow down a bit and allow me some time to share more of what is transpiring at our casa. I have been working on some crafty projects and beautification too. Yay!
This past week we picked cherries at a local orchard. It was one of the most fun times we have had as a family. The girls were picking cherries right and left. They were SO excited. David asked why we had never done this before. He was giddy too. It was too cute. I felt like Adam and Eve must have felt in the Garden of Eden. Just walking around all of these trees brimming with fruit was amazing and so beautiful. Needless to say, we have a LOT of cherries. I plan on investigating some cherry recipes... ☺

That looks like a lot of fun, Sarah! I'm really looking forward to picking blueberries. I think there is a place in Richland that has them - and they're ready!
ReplyDelete