June 30, 2012

love, unconditionally.

This is one of those random, rambling posts. If you want to read a craft or something fun, you can look here or here. ☺ I have something on my heart and I needed to write it out, to process my feelings. I hope you can bear with me. 
Do you ever find it hard to love someone unconditionally? I needed to look up this word to fully understand and remember what it means. 

un·con·di·tion·al

[uhn-kuhn-dish-uh-nl] adjective 1. not limited by conditions; absolute.
Yep. It was like I remembered. No matter what, despite whatever circumstances come your way...to have no conditions on that love. That is exactly how Christ loves us, unconditionally.
  
I won't get all theological on you guys, but those of you that know me, know that my faith in Christ is the foundation of my life. I don't waiver from it, but turn to it, especially in times of uncertainty, fear, anxious-filled moments, pretty much for everything. I am who I am because of Christ and my relationship with him. 


Despite all of my recent heartache and sadness, I will love you, Bro; unconditionally. I wanted you to know that. ☺
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!