October 18, 2012

{crochet} a scarf.

I did and I love it. I want cooler weather to be here so I can wear it more than once. Isn't it lovely?



I used this pattern over at Fiber Flux. Her blog is wonderful!! She has so many free patterns for knitting and crocheting. It has become a new favorite place in blog land. Go take a peek, you'll want to make so many things!☺ Thank you, Jennifer!

My scarf finished is 52 inches long and 8 inches wide. I don't know how I managed to make mine an inch and a half wider, but I really am loving that extra bit of snuggle. 


I will hopefully be posting some of all the birthday fun in the next couple days. If I don't, enjoy your weekends and see you on Monday! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!