These were some of the easiest invites we have made...heehee. LEGO did all the work this time. I purchased a super-cool and 50% off LEGO party kit from their website. Sis filled in all the details and added a few embellishments to give them a finishing touch.
If you follow my Instagram or Pinterest boards, you know how much I love washi tape. LOVE it. I had purchased some from Target and the different sets had these fun rolls in them. Do you see what I see?? ☺
Make your own LEGO tape! We had a blast cutting different lengths to represent each type of LEGO block. I think that it made each invite so unique and special. I also used our LEGO tape as decor for the party and also made some confetti for one of our party games.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!