I thought I would change things up a bit. Normally on a Wednesday I would share a cute picture of my girlies or something fun from our Casa, but instead I will share some words. These words are not my own, they are Sis's. She wrote this for a project/essay for school. She is so stinking creative. I mean, seriously. She blows me away.
She told me yesterday when she brought it home, that she thought of me and my love of yarn and crochet. Again, ahhhh. I love her! The purple pen marks are that from her teacher. I appreciate her so much. She has pushed Sis to go above and beyond what is required and truly reach the potential that God has placed in her.
I hope you enjoy this little read as much as I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!