October 2, 2013
you are so loved.
Do you have days when you feel like you are alone, or that no one cares?
If we're honest, we've ALL have had days like that, me included.
I've volunteered to be part of the #youaresolovedproject via Instagram.
It's so exciting, friends. God is going to do some amazing things.
I have been looking up and pondering verses that have the word "heart" in them.
I really like this one.
You have put more joy in my heart... Psalm 4:7a
Yep. So much joy.
I have been praying over these little hearts as I have been making them. Praying that the recipients would be blessed and know that they are important, special, and oh so loved.
Jill over at 99 wpm started this project. I along with several other ladies are donating crocheted hearts to remind you that YOU are loved and NOT alone. It's awesome.
You can learn more about the #youaresoloved project, here.
If there is someone you know who needs this reminder, go sign up here.
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dearest BGF, YOU are <3 LOVED <3!
ReplyDelete