Okay, so mugswap. This experience was amazing and fulfilling. I was giddy the day I received my swap buddy. The bonus was that I already knew her and had gotten to know her sweet spirit. I'll share all the details about my swap, but today, I'm going to share about the lovely box I received.
I was in the middle of doing laundry and the doorbell rang. Who could it be??
It was the USPS man with this cute package. Could it be?!! I spotted the return address and I literally gasped out loud. I knew who it was and couldn't believe she had sent me a box; that she was given my name as a swap buddy. Eeeeeeep. I knew her on IG and have always been in awe of her style, humor, cheerful spirit and her knowledge of vintage treasures. She is amazing. She has such an eye for beauty. I've learned to see the potential in treasures that have lost their luster and how she uses them to decorate her home, which is gorgeous by the way. It has been truly a blessing getting to know her through her pictures and kind words.
Thank you again Erin for your blessings in a box. I am so grateful. xoxo
Thank you again to Kim and all her hard work going into the swap and making it possible. She has a great post about all the details and numbers. I'm not a math person, but all of that info was amazing. Amazing.
Linking up to share! Yay!

doesn't washi tape make everything amazing?!!?
ReplyDeletehahaha.
although this package. is. awesome.
that coffee hound mug is amazing. and i can't stop thinking about it!!! erin has a gift at giving gifts, doesn't she!?!
i'm so glad you joined it, and it seems like you had a great time too! hurray! :)
I stated it on Instagram and I will state it again...BEST.MUG.EVER! Tweetpotatopie hit it out of the park and I'm sure you have blessed her with your kind remarks in this post. - Goodness Gathering
ReplyDeleteyou are still just the cutest thing on the planet. what a fun box! and of course filled with cupcakes!! Erin rocks! ♥
ReplyDelete