February 11, 2015

{crafts} last minute valentines.

I'm a procrastinator.

There. I got it out. 

whew.

I mean to get things done, but inevitably I lose steam and don't follow through. 

My WIP basket is clear evidence of that.

I really need to work on it. 


So, if you guys are like me here's some fun stuff to throw together fast in a card and mail it out to your Valentine, friends & or family. We have four days! Eeeeeep. 

First, put on your Nat King Cole vinyls. His voice was so dreamy. If you don't have any, turn his radio station on Pandora. Um. Its my favorite. and grab a cup of coffee. 

Gather up all the random Valentine things you have around the house.

stickers, small doilies, paper confetti from last year's clearance, foil confetti, paper punches {I just raided my stack of scrapbook paper and used a heart punch, mini cupcake papers, washi tape, vintage felt heart cutouts



Write a heart-felt note and stick a few things inside. 



Isn't it so festive??

I have a few more to finish before the mail goes out today. 

Yay for Valentine's Day!

Sarah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!