A good way to update a long forgotten blog…
You probably notice a theme.
Each of my "recent" posts talk about my inabilities to keep and tend a blog.
Just call me lady redundant woman.
So, here goes the start of something fun.
listening: all the John Piper podcasts I can listen too. and country music--I love it.
eating: whole30 friendly foods. my current favorite is sweet potato al la Sarah.
scrub a sweet potato, prick with a fork several times, microwave for 5 minutes. Cut open and top with 1 T. of ghee, raisins, cinnamon & kosher salt. UH. yum.
this little concoction was a game changer for me.
drinking: all the black coffee.
wearing: ae skinny jeans and flats. they have become my favorite combo lately.
feeling: defeated but hopeful. my running injuries and health lately have made it really hard to find joy some days. but God is good. I'm so thankful for his new mercies every morning.
weather: IT IS SUNNY, with a side of wind and 57 degrees. Yes, I am yelling. heehee. It's been cloudy and rainy for the last few weeks. so incredibly thankful for those mood-boosting rays. does my heart good.
wanting: a new phone. I know, first world problems.
needing: a vacation with David. We have one coming up soon. yay!
thinking: about said upcoming vacation and all the stuff that I need to organize for us. make all the lists. also about how excited I am that I am trying to resurrect my blog.
enjoying: the space heater beneath my feet, crocheting a springy cowl for me, a third cup of coffee this Saturday morning and the sounds of my home and my people. God is soo good.
see you soon friends!
Sarah xo

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!