I haven't had a whole lot to report here lately. David, the girlies and I are hanging in there and getting through each night. I can't believe that it has almost been 3 weeks! Thank you goes out to our friends and family for their love and support helping us get through this "phase". We love and thank you very much!
Natalie has her special birthday snack at preschool tomorrow (they celebrate Summer birthdays before the end of school). When asked what she would like to share with her friends at school, she says, "Just brownies." I just finished making "Shining Star" brownies. They turned out really cute. Thank you friend for the idea! I hope that they help litte cute celebrate her special day!
Oooh, those are super cute!! What a great idea to jazz up "just brownies"! :)
ReplyDeleteAhhh, they did turn out cute!!!! The white looks great ;) I hope that little cute did have a good time :)
ReplyDelete