The other day Little Cute's preschool class took their last field trip for the year, a city bus ride. The kids had fun riding the bus. I felt bad for the passengers that weren't on the field trip. ☺
I would LOVE to. The only problem is that David is working overtime on Friday and Sunday. I have to admit, I want to be home on Saturday and soak up some good family time. Hopefully, there will be another time to go. I hope you have a GREAT time! ☺
I am going to the Farm Chicks in Spokane next Saturday if you wanna go!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to. The only problem is that David is working overtime on Friday and Sunday. I have to admit, I want to be home on Saturday and soak up some good family time. Hopefully, there will be another time to go. I hope you have a GREAT time! ☺
ReplyDelete