My tip for today is, over-the-door shoe organizer. I know, mind-blowing huh? ☺ We don't wear shoes in our house. I don't know exactly how it started or when, but I like the easy floor and carpet upkeep. ☺ Having two girlies and a mom who love lots of different shoes creates a storage problem, poor David. I wanted to avoid the huge pile at the front door, cumbersome storage stacker thing and didn't want their shoes in their rooms.
August 3, 2010
Tip-ful Tuesday.
I have been wanting to start something that I do once a week, something fun. My friend today said I should, so I am. She really loved a tip that I shared and said, "You should blog this!" I can say right now that my tips won't always be my own, or something that you don't already know about. I look forward to the many tips and fun tricks that await us. ☺
My tip for today is, over-the-door shoe organizer. I know, mind-blowing huh? ☺ We don't wear shoes in our house. I don't know exactly how it started or when, but I like the easy floor and carpet upkeep. ☺ Having two girlies and a mom who love lots of different shoes creates a storage problem, poor David. I wanted to avoid the huge pile at the front door, cumbersome storage stacker thing and didn't want their shoes in their rooms.
I grabbed a handy-dandy shoe organizer and hung it over the garage door. It has worked out splendidly! I do have a basket by the front door for storing my random pairs of shoes and the girlies end up throwing theirs in too. When it gets full, Big Sis helps fill all the spaces in the organizer with pairs of their shoes and we are organized once again. There you go. Simple. Helpful and fun. ☺
My tip for today is, over-the-door shoe organizer. I know, mind-blowing huh? ☺ We don't wear shoes in our house. I don't know exactly how it started or when, but I like the easy floor and carpet upkeep. ☺ Having two girlies and a mom who love lots of different shoes creates a storage problem, poor David. I wanted to avoid the huge pile at the front door, cumbersome storage stacker thing and didn't want their shoes in their rooms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YEA!! Great tip, and I think I am going to do this once we start parking in our garage, which you know right now is too full to do, and I just don't think having the shoe organizer on the front door is quite as practical!
ReplyDeleteSo is this hanging on the garage side or the house side of the door? Looks like a great idea!! Can your kids reach their shoes okay?
ReplyDeleteThanks! ☺ It hangs on the garage side. Yes, the girls can reach them for most part.
ReplyDelete