March 31, 2011

Big Sis says...

I was using my cell phone the other day and Big Sis comments on how she loves my case and wonders if she can have my phone and the case when I am done using it. It is a zebra print. I know, I know...stylin. ☺ I mention that I will probably have my phone for a long time since I just got it and it is awesome.

She then asks when she would be able to get her own cell phone.
Uhhhh, I'm not sure when. Maybe when you are 14 or 15? {She is currently 8.} I'll have to talk to Daddy on that one.

Hey Mom, when did you get a cell phone? Well, they really didn't have lots and lots of cell phones back when I was a teenager. They were kind of expensive and fairly new. I didn't get a cell phone until I got married to Daddy.

OH, so were you born in like 1950 or something?

{ouch}

1 comment:

  1. I still talk about 'tapes' and confuse my kids! Isn't it funny when you see a re-run of a show you never thought of as old but the phones date everything?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!