March 18, 2011

Little Cute says...

My sister recently got engaged, and that means, a wedding on the horizon.

This news has the girlies ecstatic. My sister is getting all the details together, you know...wedding party, location, colors, food, all the fun stuff. ☺ It will be a wonderful occasion and the girls have already offered up their help in the flower girl department.

This is a discussion I had with, Little Cute the other day.

We are at Wal-Mart and she looks at the Easter dresses and says, "Mom, I totally need to get a flower girl dress for Auntie M's wedding. Do you think this one will work?" I chuckled to myself. I said, "Has Auntie M asked you to be a flower girl?" "Well, no, but I am pretty sure Big Sis and I are gonna be...who else would she ask?" I said, "Well, you have to wait to be asked. She is having a small wedding and might not have flower girls. You need to be patient and see what happens."

Little Cute says, "Being patient is hard work. I don't want to be patient, I want to be a flower girl."

1 comment:

  1. HA! That's cute AND that's really exciting news! Congratulations Auntie M - very excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!