Hello dear friends! I can't believe a month has gone by since I posted last. So many things have happened this month!! I don't plan to try and catch you up on everything {you would be bored out of your minds} but here are a few pictures of the fun, just in case you were wondering. ☺ Editor's note: I have now added captions to our busy month.
 |
| I adore this face. She is so excited to wear her new glasses. Yep, she is just like me! ☺ |
 |
| I heart our Christmas tree! I am very, very excited to have a real tree after 9 years of a fake one. ☺ |
 |
| Big Sis in her performance at school. She was Snirt #9! |
 |
| Little Cute and I trying out my new iPhone. ☺ |
 |
| Big Sis sharing her "marball". Fun times at recess. ☺ |
 |
| Celebrating 10 years of hard work at David's job. It was a beautiful table and a yummy dinner. |
 |
| Happy Anniversary! 13 years of looove. |
 |
| Happy birthday!!! |
Yay! I love these. And I see Emma standing behind David and the birthday cake! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! See you soon! <3