I was organizing the spare bedroom for company the other day and stumbled upon a simple piece of notebook paper. I noticed Big Sis' handwriting on it. I unearthed it from the pile it was under and discovered her own version of "The Twelve Days of Christmas". I must have tucked it away last year and completely forgot about it. It made me smile so big. I could vaguely remember hearing the girls singing of all 12 days. I thought it would be fun to share with all of you. Who knows, maybe her version will catch on?? Hope you are enjoying the sights and sounds of Christmas, too!
The Twelve Days of Christmas by Big Sis
First day - A wonderful Solar System
second day - 2 Barbies sleeping
third day - 3 awesome friends
fourth day - 4 bags of candy
fifth day - 5 golden gifts
sixth day - 6 packs of french fries
seventh day - 7 stars are shining
eighth day - 8 girls are swimming
ninth day - 9 dogs are drumming
tenth day - 10 cats are piping
eleventh day - 11 cows are dancing
twelfth day - 12 children singing
{I just adore her writing and spelling. sigh.}
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!