January 11, 2012

snow fun!

My girls have been a little sad that the fluffy, white stuff hasn't really come to visit us this winter. I on the other hand, am ecstatic. This is no secret to my friends, I loathe the snow. In fact, I have a nickname when it comes to the snow, are you ready for it...Scrooge-rah. Yep, that's me.☺ I insert my bah humbug when snow or the possibility of it is mentioned. It is all in good fun of course, but honestly I would be happy if I lived where there is no snow ever.

This fact makes my girls really sad. I suggested when they had a friend over that we do something "snow fun". Of course they were thrilled to do something with the word snow in it.

I wish I could take credit for this adorable idea, but I can't. I found the idea here on this awesome blog. If you have the time to check it out, she has lots of great crafty ideas. She gives simple and easy directions.

These are how ours turned out. Aren't they "snow cute"?  Their friend felt it necessary to give her girl some "bunny ears". She is such a jokester!


Right now most gloves are on clearance for close to half off, so go grab some and make these! I hope that this "snow" craft will tide my girls over till spring!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!