We haven't followed it exactly, but I like knowing I have a "plan".
We headed to the library on Tuesday. I really love our library. They have a vast selection of books and resources for all ages. They also have story days and crafting times. We are headed there today for some crafting fun. The girls can't wait.
While meandering through the rows of books in the Juvenile section, I was transported back-in-time to being Big Sis's age. I loved getting new books to read. I still to this day, have a love of reading. I am really thankful that my girlies love it too.
I found one of my most favorite books growing up. Can you guess why I loved it so much? ☺
Then, I found it on CD in a multi-pack collection! Oh be still my heart.
The girls didn't understand my giddiness. They were like, "Mom, its just a book."
I told them that it was my favorite book growing up. I loved that it was a story about a lady named Sarah, Sarah with an "h" and that she loved the sea. I was thrilled to find out that the story of Sarah, Anna, and Caleb continued in other stories! Yay! I have been listening to the CD while I crochet and sew.
Pure bliss. ☺


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!