December 17, 2012

{crafts} paper candy canes, revisited.

We loooove candy canes at our casa. I am ashamed to say that I have eaten my fair share so far this Christmas season. You can't help but munch away, especially with the little ones. mmmm.

I've been having fun going over some of my old posts from last year. I forgot some of the fun things we did, like paper candy canes.

All you need is some white copy paper, a red marker and some tape. You'll also need a pencil, but isn't too important.

If you want to make some of your own paper candy canes, go check out the post here.

The one nice thing about these is, there are no calories, they provide lots of creativity AND you can keep them from year to year. It's totally a win-win.

Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!