If you've been looking around, I have been doing some blog cleaning and organizing. It feels SO GOOD!
After a couple years of having designs and patterns, I decided to go with simple, clean and WHITE. This is odd for me because I love colors.
colors = happy
I wish I had a huge blog budget and could afford my very own blog design, but it isn't going to happen.
I spent a bazillion hours trying to make my own blog header a few days ago and nothing became of it. {huge sigh} I love learning new things, but I seriously was about to pull my hair out. I will try again another day, in the mean time, we will look at that lovely Lobster font in the shade of #50d5f8.
I've been also working on making my blog more user friendly and easier to navigate. I have added more tabs -- casa, party, and sewing. I'm still working on getting them all together. Keep checking back and I will make sure to let you know when they are all finished. It's been a lot of cutting and pasting and linking, but I know it will be worth it in the end.
I have also added new social media buttons! Yay! I found some great resources online. I am so thankful for talented people who share the awesomeness with bloggers like us. I found a great tutorial here and the social media buttons here. I feel so official now!
I also have been working on updating my blog posts to match the tabs. They will look like this--
Thank you for being patient with me while I get my blog back to working order. I have truly missed this space and the creativity it allows. I have been making a list of posts to get me even more organized and on top of things. If you want to see what's going on here at our casa on a daily basis, click on the Instagram button and follow along. I recently made my account private due to all of the spam I was getting, it was really icky.
I can't wait to get posting again! See you soon friends!
xoxo


Yay! I'm here visiting!!! Your blog is looking great - clean, simple, but pops of color. Totally agree color = happy!!! Sounds just about like I want mine to be! Thanks for sharing the links to the goodies you found! Look forward to getting to know you better from your blog as well as IG!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Kiley (alwayscomehome)
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete