August 1, 2013

My first mug swap. eeeep!

I know, I have been avoiding this space. I'm sorry.

Let's say I was busy and out of the country. Well, I kind of was. for 9 days.

Our casa has been a flurry of activity.

I have some posts of our trip up my sleeves, so beeeee watching. You guys, I didn't want to come home. It was the best vacation that David and I have ever taken.

Okay, so mug swap.

I wanted to share this today, because the sign-ups close on the 7th of August at Midnight.

Okay, now you are all confused. Let me settle down and focus. I'm a bit excited right now.

I have talked lots and lots about Instagram and the amazing community of ladies I have connected with. You guys, it's amazing. Blessings like everyday. God is good.

Several of the ladies I have enjoyed getting to know kept talking about a mugswap. It sounded super-fun. The sign-up started today! Go on over to Kim's blog and check out the details, here. It is so, so cool. The details are all there.

GO, sign up. It will be amazing. I know it.

Mug Swap!


I can't wait to see what happens and where I will be sending my mug to.

Happy Thursday friends!

2 comments:

  1. mug swaaaaap! #wantallthemugs
    happy monday girlfriend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome. thanks for sharing! :) i'm excited to send out assignments! can't wait, it's going to be so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!