November 6, 2013

WIP Wednesday.

{work in progress}

So many projects, so little time!

Here is what I am currently working on this week and many weeks to come. It brings me lots of happiness and good memories of our time away in Mexico.



This is what it's looking like these days. It's sooooo snuggly and wonderful and warm. I am using this pattern from the lovey Lucy over at Attic 24. I could get lost in her blog. It's such delight. 


I've also been making these lovely little buntings. They work up really quick and are super-fun. 


I was inspired by my friend Shannon to make up some of these sweet bows. They are very addicting and whip up in minutes. I'm even wearing one in my hair today. 

The next project I hope to start working on is this...SO excited. I already did the fun part of shopping for yarn. Oh how I love shopping for yarn. 


This is not my photo. I pinned it via Pinterest, but the original image comes from here. Sarah London is one of my crocheting heroes. I spend a ridiculous amount of time drooling over perusing her lovely feed. It's so full of colors, textures and just pure loveliness. 



What are you working on today? 

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!