Happy Thursday! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. It's hard to believe it was a week ago. I had almost everyone here {we missed you, Karl!} and we feasted on so many delights, even a deep fried turkey. Wow!
My Wednesday completely vanished before my eyes and I forgot to share what I'm working on…so better a day late than not at all, right?
My sister brought me some of this lovely yarn over Thanksgiving and solicited the making of an infinity scarf. She is so cute, how could I resist?
I am using this pattern, from here. It's coming together really nicely and oh so easy. I'm using three skeins, since the ounces aren't' the same as a regular skein.
I also have been whipping these little guys together. I am using this pattern, from here. I'm loving the look of the variegated yarn.
I've been working on coasters using this pattern and this pattern as gifts for the people that help in the girlies lives. I also have been giving them away to friends. They make a great little gift with a few bags of tea and some fun little treat. Yay!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!