April 15, 2014

hello friends!

this space has been seriously neglected and pretty much forgotten.

i'm like super-lame.

i thought i wanted to be a power blogger and have amazing content to share.

but i'm not.

i struggle to not create paragraphs of run-on sentences. or make sense for that matter. i don't know how to make amazing print outs or include crafts that no one else has ever thought of. there are already so many good ones out there. such inspiration!

at first i wanted to share bits and pieces of about our family, but there is so much uncertainty and ugliness out there. i am fearful of the unknown and someone or something getting a hold of a picture of one of my sweet girls and using it.

i recently had one of my photos stolen on my instagram account and used for a crude website which has now gone viral. i know. it's crazy. i'm now okay with it. god is good. and so is my husband. he gave me the right words and it calmed my heart. i had to let it go.

so with that little heart-share, i'm not sure what to do with this space.

i originally started it as a reflection of our family and what we like to do.

this ole' blog has now become a reflection of what i enjoy and like to do, i.e. crocheting, baking, cooking, tending my casa and thrifting.

i am praying about what to do next and whether or not to just delete this blog and/or start a new one. i'm just so confused.

if you come visit me on instagram, you'll now see that i'm private, but no worries. i'm not keeping people out, just keeping my girls and my family safe. please say hello and follow along.

if you have read all the way down here, you're pretty awesome in my book. thank you for being such encouragers and cheerleaders.

sarah xo

1 comment:

  1. I just love you, sweety! I hope you are able to sift through all of this and find the answer to your questions. I pray that you will be able to use your space in the way you want to - I love to see your posts, it would be a shame to delete it. Keep on posting and don't believe the lies that you're not good enough or not a good blogger or anything like that. I know it's hard when people aren't honest - I've had a photo stolen too, I know how you feel. I hope you will feel peace about your blog, your photos, your family and friends. I can't wait to hear what you decide, and see some posts in the future! Love you, friend. <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, like cupcakes! ☺ Thank you for your sweet comment!