R20 - day 69
We are meeting some friends at the park today, to celebrate the last day of school with a picnic. I thought it would be really fun to explore the park AND make it a fun activity.
I quickly threw together a form for the kids to check off as they go. {I tried to figure out how to upload my form here to my blog, but no luck. If you would like the form, I would be happy to email it to you. Just leave a comment with your email address. The font probably won't be the same {{I wish I knew how to fix that}} but you will have the general idea OR you can just make one yourself.} It has some simple things for our kindergartners to find and also some challenging ones for our older kids.
It will be so fun to see what the girls find. I think I might even have to join them in the fun. Yay for summer!
This is so cute! Such a fun idea. And it's great to have a new blogging friend:)
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU! I love having a new blogging friend too! ☺
ReplyDelete