My name is Sarah and I'm going to Hope Spoken! Yay!
eeeeep.
It's honestly surreal that I just typed that out. I still can't believe that I get to go and be a part of this conference, this group of ladies.
I'm supposed to share a few things -- what I'm nervous about, what I'm hoping to take away from this experience and something fun.
Well, first off, I've never been to a women's conference. This will be my first one. I'm so, so nervous, but so, so excited. I don't know what to expect or who I'll sit with at meals, but I'm delighted to meet some new friends and learn more about becoming the woman God desires me to be.
With that being said, God has been working in my life a lot lately. He is continually performing heart "surgery" to make it more and more like His. It's been hard at times, but such a blessing. I want my life to be a reflection of Him. As I connected with more and more ladies on Instagram, I was encouraged in my walk with Christ. Ladies, thank you for always sharing your hearts, being bold in your faith, and sharing the truth from God's Word. It's been such a blessing to me. It's because of these great ladies that I found out about this conference. The more I read and learned, the more I knew this is where I wanted to be. I knew that with all God was teaching me that this would be a perfect fit, a springboard to continuing my journey. I prayed and asked God to work out all the details and that I wouldn't worry or stress. As I shared and talked about it with my husband, he just looked at me and said, go. Grab yourself a ticket. We can work on the details and specifics later. I sat there staring at him with tears in my eyes. He's the best. And here I am a few weeks later, typing away about myself and what I hope to learn.
eeeeep.
God is too good to me. I'm always humbled by that.
So, something fun; I love cold cereal. Like it's my most favorite food. If I could eat it for all three meals, I would. My current favorites are Cinnamon and Vanilla Chex. I recommend getting some. They are delish.
So that's a little about me. I look forward to connecting with you, and getting to know you all a little better. I'm so excited to see what God does over the course of that weekend. I have a feeling it's going to be pretty fantastical.
The countdown is on, but until then, I'd love to get to know you even more! You can find me on Instagram @casadecupcake Yay!
xo Sarah

Hey girl, I just followed you on instagram. My name is heatherboersma there. Instagram has also been such a great way for me to connect with other women and be encouraged in my faith journey. In fact I think my instagram account is taking over my blog!
ReplyDeleteHi Heather! I saw that, yay! Yes! It has taken over mine too. It's so easy! :) I look forward to getting to know you better!
Deleteso good to "meet" you Sarah!! Can't wait to connect with you at the conference!
ReplyDeleteHi Meghan! I'm looking forward to it! Yay!
DeleteI love what you say about heart surgery. The Lord is DEFINITELY performing that on me daily.
ReplyDeleteI call dibs on sitting with you at one meal! :)
Hello Amy! You have blessed me! I look forward to meeting you and enjoying a meal together! :) Yay!
Deleteyay glad to connect with you here!! so awesome to have a great man by your side encouraging you to go...what a blessing! :) hope to meet you there!! :)
ReplyDeleteHello Sarah! You are my name twin, yay! Thank you for your kind words! I'm so blessed to have the husband I have--God has abundantly blessed me! I hope I get to meet you too! :)
Delete